Although it is true that all roads lead to Rome, you have to know very well which path to follow within entrepreneurship to be successful, because in many cases, due to small errors (which may seem insignificant), startups thunder in first attempt.
Many believe that entrepreneurship is easy and underestimate the activity, but it must be taken into account that although “Entrepreneurship is for everyone, we are not all for entrepreneurship.” What does it depend on? There are political, social, economic and, of course, personal factors. Here I share the ten steps to be able to start with that business that has been around your mind so much, so that you can start on the right foot.
1. Define the reasons. If your motivation is to make money, better look for a traditional job; really identify what moves you to undertake
2. Evaluate yourself. Take into account if you have what it takes or are willing to learn it, if not, go on your way elsewhere
3. Select an idea. Everything that your mind can believe, it can do; As crazy as it may sound, it’s a matter of focus and perseverance
4. Define a business model. Ask what will your product or service be? What is your target market? and what makes you different from others?
5. Make a business plan. In a document describe your company, market strategies, objectives, investment, profitability, etc.
6. Form your work team. Great entrepreneurs surround themselves with people wiser than them, select people with your same passion
7. Look for financing. If possible, get financial support from someone or institutions (such as INADEM), compare options
8. Get to work. The perfect project will never exist until it is experienced in practice, jump in and learn from trial and error
9. Spread and promote. Let everyone know what you offer, take advantage of technology and do not forget the recommendation by word of mouth, or your website
10. Learn and specialize. Get to know your customers, suppliers; real costs, execution times, etc., and polish your business more and more
Finally, Think big. When you start to see results, do not get stuck in them, look for a way to move forward and achieve new goals.…
Business in the business sphere SMEs and entrepreneurs have been developing with great dynamics and complexity, accompanied by the new regulations that have given them renewed impetus and which are the product of an unquestionable phenomenon: the growth of the entrepreneurial sector in the Argentine Republic. This entails the adaptation of instruments used to date, with the adoption of new ones, to make them accessible to the business reality. This, added to the new law on entrepreneurs, requires a permanent update and a special interpretation in the conflictive issues that arise and must be settled in the judicial courts.
Promote the analysis of the tools available to SMEs and the professionals who advise them in the articulation with the legal regulations of funds and the provincial and municipal regulations. Provide an updated overview of the applicable regulations and the tools that condition
the efficient use of financing institutes in the SME business world. Strengthen the understanding of conduct and operational structures, from the perspective of legal, regulatory and jurisprudential norms , with a view to debugging errors, omissions or distortions common
Provide sufficient elements of judgment to face and frame the various problems that usually arise in practice, with the purpose of minimizing conflictive situations. Training in the management of legal structures linked to the company and business, which are
Professionals in the legal and economic sciences who work as managers, advisers, consultants or auditors in companies, SMEs, support organizations, SMEs experts, and public regulatory odies;
magistrates and secretaries of the judicial powers and all professionals linked to SMEs and entrepreneurs interested in having a comprehensive vision of problematic, relevant or novel issues in the development of said activity, with the consequent added value in functional or professional performance.